Sports Massage Diploma
Sports Massage Diploma
This fully certified Sports Massage Diploma is a gateway into the world of massage therapy.
A Sports Massage certificate is your ticket to an interesting and rewarding profession in massage therapy. The Sports Massage course provides students with enough background and practice to prepare you to offer a professional sports massage.
A Sports Massage online course offers top quality materials, full accreditation and key skill-building techniques with 20 hours of quality content to learn from.
The course consists of 8 modules that will equip you with the necessary skills you need to offer massage therapy. The course is delivered through detailed and engaging modules, and a final examination to qualify. You’ll have access to a tutor during your course who will offer you support, so you can feel confident whether you’re brand-new to teaching or already have previous experience.
Key Learning Points
In this course, we’ll take you through learning modules that will prepare you for your brand-new adventure. You’ll learn:
- Learn what its like to be a massage therapist, learn the keys steps of sports massage and how to apply it
- Gain a closer understanding of the medical terms used, timing of treatments, the different types of advanced strokes along clinical reasoning.
- Learn about anatomy.
- You will learn categories of force and viscoelastic tissue.
- As part of this course, it’s important to understand the different types of muscle injuries.
- Learn tendons and types of tendon injuries
- Learn about testing the athlete’s active range of motion.
- Touch upon resisted isometric motion.
- Learn how to perform orthopedic tests
- The use of specific treatments
Benefits of the course
There are a number of benefits for students who complete the professional sports massage certificate, these include;
- Gain key skills in areas such as lesson planning for reading, composing, speaking and listening lessons
- Earn an intentionally recognised CPD certification.
- More options for jobs across the world
- Career advice
- Personal tutor support
- 12 month study time
- Course introduction
- The different treatments in massage
- The industry
- How to assess your client
- + More