Level 3 Wedding Planning Diploma
We are offering you an online Level 2 Wedding Planning Diploma Course for only £200. Improve your skills, add value to your CV and learn something new, order below to get started.
Level 3 Wedding Planning Diploma
Surpass the expectations of loved up couples by becoming a wedding planner who can make their big day unforgettable. Being a wedding planner is among the most fulfilling and amazing careers available, without the requirement for a degree, and starting could not be easier! Work through the curriculum in less than 12 hours with our detailed online course, and you will be a step closer towards becoming a professional wedding planner!
Easy to follow course modules
With this extensive course, learners can take pleasure in easy to follow modules, ensuring you fully understand every element of the course. Learn online at a time most suitable for you, and soon enough, you can schedule clients and plan the best weddings. Start your journey by enrolling on this course!
Essential Learning Points
- Gain a well-rounded intro to wedding event preparation, including what activities a wedding planner partakes in, why individuals depend on wedding organizers to ensure their wedding day goes efficiently and how you can develop a profitable wedding event preparation service.
- Get to grips with the types of wedding event that happen, including the various religious events readily available, civil ceremonies and non-traditional weddings.
- Understand the different wedding custom-made that exist throughout the world and gain additional insight into what the different customs indicate across the cultural spectrum.
- Acknowledge the importance of time management, and what elements of a wedding event need to be arranged at numerous times, including a year, 6 months and weeks ahead of the wedding event.
- Find out how to pick a wedding place, and the value of the budget plan when making decisions.
- Value the significance of scheduling and the requirement for an Order of the Day, including speeches, music and readings.
- Understand more about the legalities of wedding events, including who can legally marry in the UK and what documentation requires to be provided to guarantee a wedding event is legal.
- Discover more about some of the huge parts of a wedding that need to be thought about consisting of styles, attire, catering, stationery, home entertainment, the cake, transportation, photography, flowers, favours, gifts and the honeymoon.
- Invest some time understanding stag, hen and ‘sten’ dos, what enters into arranging one and what standard and non-traditional choices exist.
- Find out how to organise a wedding abroad, including what documents are needed and what tour operators are readily available who specialise in this alternative.
- Gain insight into a few of the pros and cons of owning a wedding preparation company, including how to be self-employed, marketing, insurance, tax and how to deal with providers.
Advantages of this course
- Discover online, at a time that is convenient for you. Research study around your current home and work commitments, and take your time and finish the modules at a rate that matches you!
- End of course completion certificate consisted of
- The syllabus is broken down into 24 easy-to-navigate, detailed modules to ensure maximum knowledge retention and the ability to get and put down the modules when you require to.
- Sign up with countless individuals who have already taken the course and completed it effectively.
- Enhance your possibilities of ending up being a professional, well-respected and trusted wedding planner and show off your qualifications.
- Make today your big day and sign up for this great wedding event course! You’ll be making every groom and bride’s dream come true in no time!
There are no reviews yet.