Makeup Artist Course
The Complete Online Makeup Artist Diploma
Kick start your career as a makeup artist today with our complete online makeup artist diploma!
The makeup training course is online and designed to fit around you, the course is available to access 7 days of the week and from anywhere in the world. This course is catered to entry-level makeup artists and will give you the essential skills needed to kick start a career in the makeup industry.
Our satisfaction is focused around providing students with a fantastic platform to learn and excel in. Our extensive makeup artist training course is produced by industry-leading experts with years of experience in the industry.
The professional Makeup Artist Diploma covers a huge amount of aspects of makeup artistry, providing you with the skills to be successful as a professional makeup artist. Why stop there? we also offer a range of beauty courses that complement this Makeup Artist training.
Is the makeup industry for me?
With a high demand for professional makeup artists, there are always jobs readily available. Whether it’s wedding event makeup, or you have a love for special effects and stage makeup, your journey starts here!
If you have a passion for beauty and would like to learn more about the key industry skills and techniques, this course is for you.
Our course is structured for anyone who wants to kick start a professional Makeup Artist career.
With over 14 hours of resourceful content, you will learn how to produce a masterpiece every time. The training course is broken down into easy-to-navigate modules, which take up to 60 minutes to complete, depending upon the student.
Ranging from double cleansing to contouring and highlighting, you will certainly have plenty to learn. The course is followed by an online multiple-choice examination. Upon completion, you will be awarded your professional makeup artist certificate!
Key Learning Points
There are no entry requirements to start the course, you simply need a passion for the industry and a computer to access the training materials.
The complete online makeup artist course is best suited for ambitious makeup artists, employed or self-employed, that require a strong foundation to develop their portfolio on.
- Learn about flawless foundation routines, concealer application and how to contour and highlight
- Gain a closer understanding of moisturiser, eye creams, serum, toners and Exfoliators
- Learn eyebrow filling, how to apply false eyelashes and how to accessorise the face
- You will learn how to create different looks for the office, nightclub and weddings
- As part of this course, it’s important to understand how to overdraw the lips and strobing/baking
- Understanding what the role of a makeup artist is, what they do and what the position entails.
- Learn how to use corrective makeup techniques and tools required for the job.
- Touch upon advanced techniques such as contouring.
Benefits of the Course
- Our course is compatible with most modern gadgets and web browsers, so you can learn anywhere on the go.
- Access available 365 days of the year
- Accelerate your career as a makeup artist, and secure a financially rewarding career with flexibility and career progression.
- One year of access to the course – there’s no pressure, you have plenty of time to work through the course modules.
- Achieve a professional CPD certificate, which can be included in your portfolio to show potential clients.
- In less than 25 hours, you can acquire all the training you need to kick start your career as a professional makeup artist.
If your dream is to become a successful makeup artist, this is the course for you! Signup now!
Identifying your Skin Type
Identifying Your Skin Tone and Undertone
Color Correction Scheme
Makeup Starter Kit Essentials
Flawless Foundation Routine
How to Contour and Highlight
Blush and Bronzer Application
How to Apply False Eyelashes
How to Accessorise the Face
How to Do Winged Eyeliner
How to Overdraw the Lips
The Office Look
A career as a makeup artist
This one was absolutely interesting and very helpful. I was able to learn a lot of new things about the world of makeup as I am pretty new in the scene. Now I nearly feel like a pro and I am confident to face the world and share my knowledge with the world. I will tell the people about the great offers you’ve got here as well.
I think there is nothing more to say but of course I won’t finish without a big, big, big, big, big, big, big
THANK YOU so much, Harley Oxford :)
Sophie – Cullompton
I found this makeup course useful to me
I found this makeup course useful to me,although to be honest I also have found within the course some things I already knew.The most useful thing I found was a module that explains all about the skin tones and what products are adequate for every tipe of skin.It is not a hard course and I can assure you it won’t take you months to complete it,especially if you are into makeup.I do consider that this course is more useful to beginners and I think it’s a good way to start “building up” your knowledge.Also good way to start a career
Corina – Bristol
The course was very informative as was affordable
The course was very informative as was affordable. I feel like it does not take much time to complete and you can do it as either a hobby or for professional purposes. My make up has been better ever since I did this course! Now, I fully understand what colours compliment warm and cool undertones and what all of those different shaped brushes are actually called and do! I did my course in the summer to fill some spare time and I highly recommend the course! You can pay less than £20 for a fun, accredited course! A perfect choice!
Tamzin – Tamworth
Excellent course and easy to follow and it did not take long to complete. I have got my certificate and I am now starting by business as a makeup artist.
Lisa Lee –
Loved the course it was easy to follow and has helped me with my job.