Forensic Science Diploma Course
Forensic Science Diploma
Whether you are thinking about learning forensic science as a hobby or you have an interest in working as a forensic scientist and want to boost your career to the next level, our forensic science diploma can give you the insight, skills and knowledge you need to thrive in this career.
Become a top notch forensic scientist, made up of ten modules with an average completion time of fifteen hours.
Introduction to Forensic Science
This detailed course has been designed for anyone who wants to drive their career forward as a forensic scientist. The course covers a large variety of topics spanning over ten detailed modules.
During the forensic science course, you will learn about crime scene investigation, you will learn about different types of evidence and crime scene safety.
In addition to this, you can learn about the DNA, firearm and bullet identification plus so much more.
The great thing about this course is that there are no entry requirements so you can literally get started up today without having to study any other courses. You don’t need any specific education or work experience, just the desire to learn, enhance your knowledge and skills and succeed in your desired career moving forward.
Once you select the forensic science diploma and your payment is received, you can start learning straight away. Everyone can study flexibly at different paces, which is why this course is such a great opportunity, enabling you to work and study in your available time. On completion of the course you will need to complete a multiple choice test and on passing, you will be issued a certificate that you can download and print which is recognised by industry professionals.
What you will learn in the Forensic Science Course
The forensic science diploma comprises ten detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around fifteen hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- You will learn the crime scene investigation process, defining evidence and trace evidence
- Gain a closer understanding of implementing safety and protective equipment
- Learn about DNA and biology
- You will learn issues specific to DNA evidence and the examination process of firearms
- As part of this course it’s important to understand arriving and evaluating a crime scene
Benefits of the Forensic Science Course
The forensic science course will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the forensic science course:
- Master what it takes to become a professional forensic scientist.
- Accelerate your career as a forensic scientist.
- Learn new skills that will add value to your CV.
- A financially rewarding career with flexibility and career progression.