Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training – REPs Approved
Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
Whether you are thinking about taking up personal training as a career or you have been working in fitness and want to boost your career to the next level, our Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training is a REPs Approved award that can give you with the insight, skills and knowledge you need to thrive in this career.
Become a top-notch personal training by completing this online course, made up of two primary qualifications including the Active IQ level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing & Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training. Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be qualified to work as a Personal trainer on an employed or self-employed basis.
Introduction to the Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
This detailed course is brought to you by The Fitness Circle in partnership with Harley Oxford and designed for anyone who wants to drive their career forward as a professional personal trainer. The course covers a large variety of topics spanning over two detailed qualifications.
During the course, you will learn the muscles and skeletal system, the nervous and endocrine system along with core stability and posture.
In addition to this, you can learn about applying the principles of nutrition to a training programme, weight management strategies, weight loss, diet myths and so much more.
The great thing about this course is that there are no entry requirements however if you already have a Certificate in Fitness Instructing then you should check out our Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training course. You don’t need any specific education or work experience, just the desire to learn, enhance your knowledge and skills and succeed in your desired career moving forward.
Once you select the Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training and your payment is received, you can start learning straight away. Everyone can study flexibly at different paces, which is why this course is such a great opportunity, enabling you to work and study in your available time. On completion of the course you will need to complete 4 multiple choice tests in total, Portfolio of evidence, Fitness & Personal Training practical assessment and a Nutrition case study, these exams are to be taken in a test centre (London based test centre available). On successful completion of the exams, students will be qualified to join CIMSPA or REPS at level 2 & 3.
The course is delivered in a blended learning format, which combines both home learning supported by a course tutor, combined with practical attendance days. You will need to attend 6 days for the practical training and assessment days.
Please read through The Fitness Circles terms before completing your booking and ensure that you fully understand their policies and procedures, which will be applicable after enrolment.
What you will learn in the Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training course
The Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training comprises various detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. The Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training can take anything from 10 weeks to a year to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- Muscles and skeletal system, the nervous and endocrine system, core stability and posture
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a training programme, Weight management strategies, Weight loss and diet myths
- Marketing techniques & tactics, Closing a sale, Strategise and develop a successful PT business
- Screening clients, How to manage, review and adapt training programmes, PNF Stretching, Advanced free-weight, body weight and cardiovascular training, Active & passive fitness testing and Progressive overloading
Benefits of the Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training Course
The Diploma In Fitness Instructing & Personal Training will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the Active IQ level 2 and 3 awards:
- An entry point to the fitness industry
- Enables you to instruct gym sessions on a 1-to-1 basis
- Inspire and motivate people
- Once completed students will be qualified to join CIMSPA or REPS
- Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be qualified to work as a Personal trainer on an employed or self-employed basis.
Anatomy & Physiology:
- Muscles and skeletal system
- Nervous and endocrine system
- Core stability and posture
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a training programme
- Weight management strategies
- Weight loss and diet myths
Business, Sales & Marketing:
- Marketing techniques & tactics
- Closing a sale
- Strategise and develop a successful PT business
Programming and delivering personal training:
- Screening clients
- How to manage, review and adapt training programmes
- PNF Stretching
- Advanced free-weight, body weight and cardiovascular training
- Active & passive fitness testing
- Progressive overloading
+ Much More
There are no reviews yet.