Adobe Photoshop CS5 & CS6
Become a Photoshop specialist with this appealing online course. Whether you’re a complete newbie or someone who understands your method around the fundamentals of this image editing software application, this is the course for you if you wish to master all the techniques and techniques the experts utilize to easily develop stunning images.
How Does It Work?
Whether you need to get up to speed on the fundamentals of Photoshop for work or you wish to utilize it to create professional-standard personal jobs, this easy-to-navigate 11 chapter course, led by Photoshop expert Amadou Diallo is the way forward. Amadou utilizes Photoshop every day in his work and his useful, real-world method to finding out ways you’ll pick up all the tips and tricks you’ll really utilize, fast. The course is divided into eleven available systems varying in between 1 and 3 hours for you to gain access to and go back to whenever matches you within the 12-month duration you’re signed up for
What Will I Find out?
The early chapters are simple to comprehend, so if you’re a complete beginner you won’t be bamboozled – however if you’ve got a bit more experience, this is your possibility to review and revitalize the abilities you already have. The course is specifically helpful for intermediate users who’ve avoided a variation of Photoshop and rapidly require to get to grips with the brand-new functions and interface improvements of the latest version.
Essential Learning Points
Include a remarkable brand-new life ability to your collection by becoming a positive beginner-to-intermediate user of Photoshop and finding all that’s brand-new with the software.
- In Getting Started with Photoshop CS5 or CS6, take an hour to get a good grounding of the basics when it comes to composing an image, using the Mask panel and more.
- Move on to Exploring the Workspace, where you’ll learn to master the tools panel, navigate the image area, use tabbed windows and screen modes and use, expand and customise panels.
- In Using Adobe Bridge, find out how to use folders, find files, create metadata and keywords, create a web photo gallery, create a PDF contact sheet and how to change the Adobe Bridge view.
- Understanding Photoshop Basics takes you through how to combine images, transform combined images, remove backgrounds and stacking layers, refine edges, add text, save Photoshop files, choose a new colour profile and adjust the image size to save as a PDF.
- In Making the Best Selections, Amadou shows you how to take your skills up a notch by guiding you through how to use the Pen, Lasso and Magic Wand tool and more.
- Painting and Retouching gets you going on this important skill. Be careful who you tell though – you’ll soon have all your friends and families sending you their snaps so you can give them a Hollywood smile, and there’s much more to it than a simple click of a mouse!
- In Creating a Good Image you’ll become an adjusting and sharpening whizz.
- Working With Layers gets you to grips with this important aspect of Photoshop. Learn to build and select layers before adding to your layers of knowledge by finding out about stacking order, visibility, masks, cloning, aligning and applying filters to layers and more.
- Just when you thought you knew all you need to know about layers, move on to Doing More With Layers, where you’ll discover more advanced techniques such as adding tints, gradients, text layers and more.
- In the Using Smart Objects unit, Amadou shows you how to open an image and convert a layer to a Smart Object, place and edit a Smart Object and replace the contents of a Smart Object Layer.
- Add the final flourish to your Photoshop skills by getting filter smart and taking advantage of Smart Filters and Vanishing Point.
Benefits of the course
- Our interactive simulations led by Photoshop professional Amadou Diallo, let you experience your learning in a real-world environment.
- Every unit has its own test exercises so you can easily monitor progress and gain experience.
- The handy glossary and search features mean you can easily reference any term.
- New features covered in the course include new UI, the Refine Radius tool, Content-Aware Move, Content-Aware Patch tool, the Mixer Brush, live workspace updates, Mini Bridge, 3D text with Repousse, Puppet Warp, grain and noise reduction in Camera Raw and Paragraph Style and Character Style panels.
- Guarantee the best-looking photos and professional-looking graphics projects.
- Wow your friends and colleagues with your impressive new skill of being a confident Photoshop user.
Take the initial step to Photoshop expertise today by registering to Adobe Photoshop CS5 & CS6 today.
There are no reviews yet.