Adobe Lightroom Photo Editing Course
We are offering you an online Adobe Lightroom Photo Editing Course for only £100. Improve your skills, add value to your CV and learn something new, order below to get started.
Shed some light on the wonderful Adobe Lightroom 5 software application bundle, and take a refresher course on its features with us. You’ll end up being a whizz at editing your photos using this fantastic piece of kit, which can be utilized to develop wonderful results and touch-ups with ease.
Complete Photos Expertly
Taking an easy photograph can sometimes do not have that extra unique touch, however with mindful editing, any picture can pop. Any professional photographer will concur that taking a skillfully framed and focussed picture is half the job– it’s the post-production workflow, using editing software application like Adobe Lightroom, that helps to complete every photo with precision and clearness. Register to this course and you will have the ability to master a few of the standard methods and features that Adobe Lightroom supplies, and continue your imaginative journey into the world of photography.
5 Unique Modules
Whether your enthusiasm for photography stays at the activity level, or you wish to establish your capabilities to become a professional photographer in the future, comprehending photo editing software application like Adobe Lightroom is important if you want to have incredible pictures every time. Reach your full capacity by registering to this course today, work your way through the 5 modules and you can add image editing to your capability.
Essential Learning Points
This course would be best for any hobby professional photographer or budding expert who wants to discover more about how to modify their photos utilizing one of the best pieces of software in the market. It introduces students to some of the program’s basic functions, therefore previous experience isn’t vital.
- Find out how to download a complimentary trial copy of the Adobe Lightroom software, with a handy step-by-step guide.
- Check out the design of the program and get to grips with the various components.
- Learn how to import and organise photos for future modifying, and discuss the various tools that Lightroom provides.
- Gain insight into a few of the essential tools and features that Lightroom provides, consisting of red eye removal, area removal filters, radial and
- finished filters, the modification brush and correcting viewpoint using the upright tool.
- Learn how to add a watermark to a photograph.
- Take pleasure in benefit lessons that can also be found in the ‘Art of Travel Photography’ course, which present you to modifying exposure, white
- balance and flash photos, along with how to crop pictures, modifying sundowns and silhouettes and having fun with saturation strategies.
Benefits of the course
- Work your method through the modules at your own rate, thanks to the online shipment. Product is available around the clock, indicating you can take pleasure in a hassle-free and versatile platform.
- No need to buy the Lightroom software application– the course includes a guide which will assist every trainee to download and use a free trial copy.
- The versatile course provides you with important suggestions and techniques, regardless of which Lightroom you have– 3, 4 or 5!
- Learn from the very best with our expert-led video tutorials.
- Verifiable certificate supplied upon conclusion of the course.
- Downloadable lessons, so that you can discover on the go– even without a web connection!
- Bring your pictures to the next level, with photo editing capabilities that will ensure every picture looks its best.
A picture paints a thousand words– register to this course, and your pictures will be telling the world that you understand precisely what you’re doing with Lightroom!
- Introduction to Course
- Get a FREE trial of Adobe Lightroom
- Lightroom – Program Layout
- Importing Photos and Organization
- Lightroom Tools – The Run Down I
- Lightroom Tools – The Run Down II
- Lightroom Tools – The Run Down III
- Basic Photo Editing Principals
- Saving/Exporting Photographs
- Spot Removal Filter & Red Eye Removal
- Radial Filter & Graduated Filter
- Adjustment Brush
- Correcting Perspective with Upright Tool
- Adding a Watermark to your Photos
- Lightroom Tip: View Photos in Full Screen
- Thank You
- Editing Exposure
- Editing White Balance
- Editing a Flash Photo
- Cropping Photos
- Silhouettes in Lightroom
- Editing Sunsets
- Working with Landscapes
- Playing with Saturation
- More Lightroom Practice